Get the Game
Habitat is available on Steam, for PC, Mac and Linux: Habitat on Steam
Habitat was built by 4gency, a Seattle company I founded in 2011.
- 2011-2012: Developed two mobile games Node.Hack and Armored Drive
- 2013: Went full-time indie, raised $64,000 on Kickstarter for Habitat.
- 2014: Partnered with Versus Evil, an indie publisher. Launched Habitat on Steam Early Access
- 2015: Launched Habitat 1.0, exited Early Access.
- 2016: Shut down 4gency, began work at HBO - see “About”.
I’ve shared learnings from my journey with other developers at GDC, PAX, Mobile Games Forum, Casual Connect, Digipen, Academy of Interactive Entertainment, Indie Game Con and Spacefest.